Shopping at Core Kopma UNY

02.43.00

ﺑﺴﻢﷲﺍﻠﺮﺤﻤﻦﺍﻠﺮﺤﻴﻢ



A few days i went shopping to Core Kopma UNY. I want to buy air freshener a.k.a stella. Do you  know what is Core Kopma UNY? If you dont know, I'll tell you a little about it. Core (cooperative store) Kopma is mini market which managed cooperative student. There you can hang out while wifian and buy some snacks. that place was similar to Indomaret point in the road colombo (you now it lah ). but the goods here are not as complete as the stocks held in the old Kopma.

When you entry you will be greeted with friendly employees and good-looking. Hahaha be careful with his smile, you'll be embarrassed. ummm I began walking around looking for stuff that I was looking for. because I did not find the item I was looking. I finally asked to handsome employees . "Bro where can I get the air freshener?" "the freshener you can got in there" . "oh thanks ya bro". hemm im so very embrassing, because I had been walking around in the area but did not see that stella. I laughed in my heart. hhhhha

Finally i get a variety of goods. Eventhough just want to buy stella, but in the end i also buy cloth brush, face cotton, instant noodle, tic tac and etc.. You know so well lah if a women she can be Kalap. hhhha you know kalap? please check in KBBi yaa.


gmna my english ? absurd banget ya. hhha yaah namanya masih berusaha writing in english supaya terbiasa. Yes i will write englis on my daily activity

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

teman

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Jatuh untuk bangkit